- —Jude the Entropic Man[src]
Yagzan was the leader of a cult called the Cult of Entropy, who attempted and failed to use The Glob to kill Man-Thing. The Glob instead covered him in a clay-like substance, suffocating him and turning him into a mere skeleton.
The members of his cult, thanks to Victorious, later used the Cosmic Cube on Yagzan's corpse to transform him into Jude the Entropic Man, in order to confront The Thing and Captain America. After Victorious struggled with Man-Thing over possession of the Cosmic Cube, Jude touched Victorious, encasing them both in a crystal structure.
Entropy Control: The Entropic Man has the innate power to control entropy. He can increase the entropy in an area around himself to higher level, essentially causing matter to decay at the molecular level as its atomic bonds dissipate.
Mind Control: He has also been shown to have the ability to control minds and influence actions through an unknown process.
- 13 appearance(s) of Yagzan (Earth-616)
- 4 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Yagzan (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Yagzan (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Yagzan (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Yagzan (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Yagzan (Earth-616)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Yagzan (Earth-616)