When the Serpent returned to Midgard, he summoned various Hammers to Earth. One, the Hammer of Angrir, landed on Yancy Street and, when claimed, transformed the Thing into Angrir, Breaker of Souls. He then destroyed part of Yancy Street in a single attack.
When the Richards family returned from their year-long multiversal adventure and learned that the Baxter Building had been occupied by the brand new team the Fantastix, Ben offered to let them stay at 4 Yancy Street, which he owned.
Points of Interest
- Yancy Street is apparently a long-standing area of almost historic proportions. Jeff Mace noted growing up there prior to World War II, as did Steve Rogers.
- According to The Marvel Comics Guide to New York City, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby named Yancy Street in reference to Delancey Street.
- 136 Appearances of Yancy Street
- 2 Minor Appearances of Yancy Street
- 22 Media Yancy Street was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Yancy Street
- 11 Images related to Yancy Street
- 1 locations in Yancy Street