Prince of Turan
Thanks to the secret entrance discovered by Sulimar, his Turanian army came through the caves, descending through a trap door in the griffin statue in the courtyard of the temple of Tarim, and quickly slaughtered the defending soldiers of Makkalet. After the conquest, despite the accidental death of the Living Tarim, Prince Yezdigerd nevertheless celebrated his victory with a parade, marching the robed figure of the Tarim through the city, while only he and Sulimar knew underneath the robes a skeleton was all that remained.
King of Turan
Many years later, Conan, as the new hetman of the Bahari Kozaks, was brought the Yezdigerd's camp. Wanting revenge, Yezdigerd emprisoned him, but he managed to escape with Tania's help and free the Kozaki prisoners.
After Conan became himself a king, Yezdigerd and him met again, and they battled each other.
- 14 Appearances of Yezdigerd (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Yezdigerd (Earth-616)
- Media Yezdigerd (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Yezdigerd (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Yezdigerd (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Yezdigerd (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #18
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #19
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #20
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #21
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #23
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #25
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #26
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 #6; The Life & Death of Conan, part six - The Sole Survivor
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #275
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #218
|Like this? Let us know!|