Yok-Sokot's name was invoked as part of incantations for power, litanies, and curses:
- Looking for power, the Grim Reaper invoked Lloigoroth, and swore on Shuma-Gorath and Yog-Sokot to repay him with decay, corruption and death.
- Lilith cursed using its name.
- Yok-Sokot was one of many names of an incantation used by Jack Riley to defend himself against Daimon Hellstrom.
- Yog-Sokot was mentioned in Avengers #352 and Morbius: The Living Vampire #1, both written by Len Kaminski and published in September, 1992 (the Demons' entry in Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons & Various Monstrosities #1 only mentions Avengers #352 as first apperance).
- Yog-Sokot is seemingly a reference to Yog-Sothoth, one of the Great Old Ones created by H. P. Lovecraft, though the Demons' entry in Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons & Various Monstrosities #1 confirms that both exist alongside in the Marvel Universe.
- Appearances of Yog-Sokot (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Yog-Sokot (Earth-616)
- Media Yog-Sokot (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Yog-Sokot (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Yog-Sokot (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Yog-Sokot (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Avengers #352
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Morbius: The Living Vampire #1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hellstorm: Prince of Lies #4
- ↑ Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons & Various Monstrosities #1; Demons' entry, listing
- ↑ Marvel Zombies: The Book of Angels, Demons & Various Monstrosities #1; Demons' entry, text
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #3; Demons' entry
- ↑ Lloigoroth's section on the Legion of the Unliving "IV" page, on Marvunapp/The Appendix
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.