The lower classes of Zamboula worshiped Hanuman in a disgusting cult. The upper classes considered Hanuman an abomination, but possibly more due to social prejudice and racial fears than based on authentic moral indignation.
- Zamboula was created by Robert E. Howard in his story "Shadows in Zamboula" (Weird Tales; November, 1935), adapted in Savage Sword of Conan #14 (September, 1976), written by Roy Thomas and penciled by Neal Adams.
- 10 Appearances of Zamboula
- 1 Minor Appearances of Zamboula
- 36 Media Zamboula was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Zamboula
- Location Gallery: Zamboula
- 1 locations in Zamboula
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.