History of location is unknown.
Politics and leadership
The city is seemingly ruled by an emperor sitting on its throne.
There are seven gods in Zangabal, usually collectively called the Seven Gods of Zangabal.
The Zangabali consider other deities' worshippers as "pagans".
Points of Interest
- Cut-Purse Kingdom: an area ruled day and night by the thieves.
- Temple of the Seven Gods of Zangabal.
- House of Athmar Phong.
- Tunnels, including one leading from the Temple of the Seven Gods of Zangabal to the house of Athmar Phong.
- Mountains east of the city.
- 2 Appearances of Zangabal
- 2 Minor Appearances of Zangabal
- Media Zangabal was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Zangabal
- Location Gallery: Zangabal
- 2 locations in Zangabal