A room inside the Baxter Building built by Reed Richards using a paradox of Zeno di Elea who stated that a traveler must always covers half the distance towards a goal before reaching it, then half again, and again, and so on to infinity, thus the goal can never be reached. Using this paradox by Reed and making technical changes, it was not physically possible to reach a goal in the room.
- Reed Richards (formerly)
- 1 Appearances of Zeno Room
- Minor Appearances of Zeno Room
- Media Zeno Room was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Zeno Room
- Location Gallery: Zeno Room