A robot known as The One, believing itself to be Wendell Rand opened a portal to Feng-Tu in order to resurrect Heather Rand. This apparently upset the cosmic balance, and for retribution, Zhu Rong was summoned to destroy New York City. While wreaking havoc, Iron Fist fused with The One, which was wired to Rand Tower. It was rebuilt into a giant robot and it fought Zhu Rong. However, he was still able to overpower and defeat it. In a last ditch effort, Danny absorbed all the chi from The One, destroying it in the process and jumped out the robot. He used all the chi at once and shot himself through Zhu Rong's head, killing him.
Presumably those conventional to the Taoist Gods.
Zhu Rong rides a South China tiger.
Zhu Rong wields a zhanmadao (traditional Chinese long sabre) in combat.
- 3 Appearances of Zhu Rong (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Zhu Rong (Earth-616)
- Media Zhu Rong (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Zhu Rong (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Zhu Rong (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Zhu Rong (Earth-616)
- Zhu Rong (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|