Zora Vukovic was the leader of a rebel force opposing Latveria's tyrant president for life. She infiltrated Castle Doom to confirm the rumors of Doctor Doom's return and to seek his help. Zora's words swayed Doom from exile, and inspired him to reclaim Latveria's throne. In return for her actions, Doom bestowed Zora with a portion of the Power Cosmic so that she could become Latveria's new champion, a symbol of inspiration named Victorious.
Zora's imbuement with the Power Cosmic served a secondary purpose, to draw Galactus to Latveria as part of Doom's plan to trap the World Devourer and turn him into a source of energy for the world. When Galactus made landfall, the Fantastic Four disregarded Doom's warning not to interfere, and Victorious confronted them until they started working together with her master. Using his Big Bang Cannons, Doom altered Galactus' subatomic structure, and he phased into Mount Doom after Victorious delivered the final blow that fell him. With Galactus entrapped, Doom began to build an infrastructure to siphon power from him and usher a new age for humanity.
Victorious was present for a broadcast during which Doom intended to execute the Fantastic Four as a display of power, but the four heroes managed to escape. Victorious followed them to Mount Doom, where she was captured after The Thing broke the control rod that stabilized her powers. Mister Fantastic connected Zora to the Big Bang Cannons and repurposed them to free Galactus, since his entrapment was causing energy surges that would eventually destroy the Earth, a factor that Doom hadn't accounted for. This process shifted Zora's energy signature, so she wouldn't lure Galactus again after he left the planet.
Power Cosmic: Zora was infused with the Power Cosmic by Doom and had access to all its capabilities.
- Flight: Victorious is capable of propelling herself through the air at extraordinary speeds that make her look like a blur to the naked eye.
- Superhuman Strength: Victorious has showcased incredible strength, being able to destroy one of Invisible Woman's force fields by ramming into it.
- Energy Manipulation: Zora can discharge energy and fire energy blasts from her hands.
Power Overload (formerly): Due to the nature of the Power Cosmic, Victorious was at the risk of overloading her powers and denotating. Her staff acted as a control rod to prevent this. She stopped being at risk after Mister Fantastic used her to power the Big Bang Cannons, causing her energy signature to shift.
- 14 Appearances of Zora Vukovic (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Zora Vukovic (Earth-616)
- Media Zora Vukovic (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Zora Vukovic (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Zora Vukovic (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Zora Vukovic (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|