Zul-Bah-Sair was one of many names and words of the ancient tongues, used in an incantation from the scroll of Chthon, "Xiccarph Ansarth Chaon Gacca Zul-Bah-Sair Phariom Mordiggian Naat Yadar Obexah Mordiggiom", that would cast a blinding burst, while having the scroll vanish.
- Zul-Bah-Sair was presumably an alternate spelling of, or inspired by, Zul-Bha-Sair, a city of Zothique created by Clark Ashton Smith in "The Weaver in the Vault" (Weird Tales, January 1934).
- Appearances of Zul-Bah-Sair
- Minor Appearances of Zul-Bah-Sair
- 1 Media Zul-Bah-Sair was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Zul-Bah-Sair
- Location Gallery: Zul-Bah-Sair
Links and References
- Savage Sword of Conan #195; Swordless in Zamboula